Want to work with Penny Golightly?
You can either hire me to work directly for your business or non-profit organisation, or you can work with this site in a marketing or advertising capacity.
OPTION 1: Work with this site
There are several opportunities for your company, non-profit or client to work with this site:
1. Review opportunities for suitable products or services
2. Provision of competition prizes
3. Sponsored posts with content always written here in-house
4. Other advertising such as banner ads
5. Collaborations such as product or event creation
Find out more about these options below:
1) Review opportunities for products or services
I’m always on the lookout for interesting items and services to review. Here are some ideas that should be helpful if you’re thinking about working with this site:
- Luxury for less: offers on high end brands, and so on
- Value for money: products and services that perform well
- High street products that are as good as designer products
- Non-fiction books for review purposes
- Treats that cost £10 or less: food, drink, cosmetics, design, etc
I can’t guarantee that I’ll review every single item or service sent to me for consideration. Reviews must also be conducted in a fair and unbiased manner, with no interference from the promoter.
2) Competition prizes
Another excellent way to gain exposure on this site is by providing a desirable competition prize. This will be publicised in the weekly site newsletter, and via social media (for example, @PennyGolightly currently has over 7,500 Twitter followers and high levels of social media engagement).
3) Sponsored posts (content written here in-house)
I write the copy for all sponsored posts featured on PennyGolightly.com, and insist on editorial freedom to ensure everything conforms to house style and contains information that’s useful for the site’s users. As a result, the sponsored posts on this site are popular and well read.
For the latest examples of sponsored posts, visit the Promotions section.
4) Other advertising such as banner ads
These types of advertising could potentially be made available to individual companies or a good quality ad network, as long as they’re tasteful and essential to the plot.
5) Collaborations: collections, curation, events & more
If you really want to get creative, come on, let me know. Challenges accepted! I can curate your sale, put together a capsule collection of your best products, or collaborate with you on a new product or range, for example.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: I never work with payday loans companies or commercial businesses that focus primarily on debt consolidation. In addition, gambling, betting, lotteries, tobacco and related products, or anything illegal will not be considered.
GUEST POSTS: Please note that there are currently no opportunities for outside contributors to add their own guest posts on this site, unless it’s for charity.
TRANSPARENCY: This site operates a full disclosure policy for sponsored posts, review items, advertising and affiliate links, and so on. Honesty and transparency is the best policy.
For potential marketing, advertising or PR promotions: Send your proposals and enquiries over using the Contact us form and I’ll be in touch with you soon.
OPTION 2: Hire me to work with you
The services I provide include content planning and creation, journalism and writing books.
I’m available for:
- Freelance article commissions, and writing regular columns
- Pro-blogging for your business
- Content consultancy, curation and planning
- Editing and commissioning for your publication
- Authoring books (12 books with major publishers)
Benefits of hiring me to write for you:
- Articles and other copy created by a trained, experienced journalist
- Skilled at idea generation, and populating websites and blogs with great content
- Lively, interesting writing that engages your visitors
- Excellent understanding of target audience, deadlines and house style
- I make it easy for you to fill your publication with things people want to read
- Sainsbury’s Money Matters magazine, How to Win the Online Shopping Game at Christmas (page 14-15)
- Step Change debt charity, Money Aware, Nine Thrifty Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- Gumtree, How to make a profit from your spring cleaning
- First Home News, Flat broke furnishing
- HomeAway, Visit a Christmas market
- Ovo Energy, several articles including How I save £500+ per year on food bills
- SurveyCompare, Save extra money with Penny Golightly
- Ask Jeeves, A romantic Valentine’s date without the price tag
- Lastminute. com, several money-saving articles including Las Vegas: The Strip on a shoestring, Afternoon tea at the Wolseley, and my £10 spa day experience
COMMISSION ME: If you’d like to commission Penny Golightly to edit or write for your publication, please send a message via the Contact us form to discuss your requirements. Unpaid commissions will not be considered.