Valentine’s gifts for her for under £10
Hello love birds! Valentine’s day has come back to haunt / tickle / delight* us (*delete as appropriate). So here are a few gift ideas for that special woman in your life, all costing under £10 or less. PS that special woman can be yourself, ladies…just in case you need a little treat.
1. Bath bombs from Lush for indulgent bathing. Recommended for your valentine: Tisty Tosty rosebuds bath bomb, £3.35, pretty purple Sex Bomb, £3.35, and the big, bad Love Locket, £6.95.
2. Stone satin and metallic lace suspender belt, £7.99 from New Look. Matching brazillian brief £5.99 and bra £12.99. Their whole lingerie collection is worth a look, with prices starting from £3.99 for a pair of briefs.
3. Giant cuddly syphilis microbe, £8.99, and fluffy giant sperm, £7.99, both at Firebox. Yes, I totally went there. Play safely, everyone!
4. Massage body bars from Lush in Yes, Yes, Yes, £5.95, or Tender Is The Night, £6.50, fragrances. Can’t really go wrong with any of the Lush bars, but these are V good for V-Day.
5. Booja Booja hazelnut crunch chocolate truffles, £6.99 from Ocado. These are what Ferrero Rochers want to be when they grow up and put on some curves, so say cobblers to the Ambassador and you can thank me later. PS nobody in their right mind visits their valentine without bringing chocolate – you have been warned.
6. King Bloom cocktail kit for two, £10 at Not On the High Street. Just because.
7. Love Hearts tea lights, £5.99 for six at Firebox. Oh come on, they’re cute. Ideal for lovers of all things kitsch and retro.
8. Biba designer glassware, from £8.60 at House of Fraser in the sale. You’ll be forgiven for bringing cheap prosecco if there’s something gorgeous to drink it out of too.
- Speaking of which, there are some really, really great sparkling rose wines around for under a tenner too, including the excellent Cono Sur Sparkling Pinot Noir Rose 75cl which is currently reduced to £7.49 at Tesco (and worth stocking up on).
- Although prices start from £12.50, an honourable mention also has to go to the Rosie for Autograph lingerie collection at Marks & Spencer. It’s beautiful, stylish and good quality for the price, especially the gorgeous ‘french designed’ silk lingerie. They’ve also just launched a fresh-floral rose fragrance which looks set to be popular, eau de parfum prices from £15.
Do you have any other great finds for her for Valentine’s Day? And would you drop a hint for any of these bargain treats? I’d have your arm off for a box of those truffles.
Wow, love that glassware from House of Fraser! And quite keen to try some grown up FR chocs…Will leave this page for MrS15S to happen upon!
Hi Emma – I can vouch for those chocs with my hand on my…stomach 🙂
Comments are closed.