Today’s roundup: Weds 16th June
Summer sale season is in full swing…
- Some excellent sample sales this week, including a choice of jewellery sales:
- Shoe gals! The Georgina Goodman online shoe sale has just started:
- The Nougat sale starts at noon today – amazing stock, including some keep-forever dresses and knits, and big reductions www.cocosa.com
- Some of the week’s best voucher codes –
- Better be quick… Wonderbra sale + Kal Kaur Rai clothes sale (heavily influenced by Viv Westwood) at www.brandalley.co.uk
- Ungaro Fever womenswear this morning at
- Today’s Wahanda MobDeal is a goodie – £20 for a choice of 1-hour treatments at O Spa
- Oooh, copper-bottomed pans…Jamie Oliver kitchenware and appliances selling fast at http://www.achica.com
- From VoucherExpert – Lunch the French way! Get 2 for 1 on main courses @ Brasserie Gerard when using this voucher
- The end of catalogue sale just started at
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like a guided tour of Kensington Palace with brilliant Lucy Worsley on Saturday
- Via @lovelyislovely Whistles summer sale just opened….I have just blown a lot in 5 minutes…now your turn!
- Lion TV are looking for money mentors – can you help them?
- Sales open today: the Debenhams half price sale, and the Harvey Nicks you-can’t-afford-me-even-at-half-price-sale
- From themakelounge – DIY gifts for Dads!!
Please add your own deals and freebies in the comments below – share the bargainy goodness!