Today’s roundup: Wednesday 28th July
A slightly delayed roundup, but all these deals are still current. Be quick off the mark if you’re looking for a bargain though…
- Koodos have a sale on Ray Ban sunglasses. Approx 25% off most styles, lots of different designs
- Koodos also have 24 styles of Tom Ford shades, reduced to £89 each …
- Luxe fans might want to look at some of the wear-forever pieces in the Karl Lagerfeld sale at Cocosa
- Cocosa also have a smaller Alexander McQueen sale, more one for the shoe gals
- If you’d like an invitation to join Cocosa so you can look at their sale previews, please send me a DM or PM, or an email and I can send you one (I don’t work for them, by the way!)
- Just seen the Great Plains sale – lovely £60 dresses reduced to £9 and so on, impressive. (thanks to @fabinyour40s)
- Elle Macpherson lingerie up to 70% off (gorgeous) and Anna Sui shoes at BrandAlley
- You’ll have to be quick! Massive reductions on Meyer Prestige pans, kitchen gadgets, retro-styled kettles at ACHICA.
- Cheapsmells.com have Dolce & Gabbana – Feminine 100ml EDT, for only £25.00. That’s a saving of 40% off the RRP.
- £2 fish tacos and more for 2nd birthday of Benito’s Hat, Goodge Street (via Londonist)
- Further reductions in the M&S clearance. Some things have sold out, but I have it on good authority that there are still lingerie bargains to be found…
- Open City is FREE and your chance to look at secret London for one weekend in September (via @AboutLondon) so don’t miss it
- Fragrance Direct have stacks of perfumes under £10, have a nosey around their offers section here:
If you’ve seen any other freebies or bargains this week, please share the good news!
That’s really an outstanding article..
Comments are closed.