Today’s roundup: Wednesday 11th August
Deals and some nice freebie entertainment too:
- One or two passable pairs of Ted Baker shoes in the BrandAlley sale today
- BrandAlley also have some heavily reduced Boxfresh men’s sweaters and jeans
- There’s a big Bodum sale today at Vente Privee – everything from tea and coffee making to BBQs and kitchenware
- SecretSales have Gabicci Vintage menswear, one or two nice shirts and tops in there (and *scary* male models)
- Kate Kanzier sale just started, some very nice shoes and bags half price (website currently struggling)
- Fiver Week: Cheap Date Tuesday went very well, but I don’t kiss and tell…
- Liking the Klippan quality wool throws and cushions at Achica today
- Free events in London this week from @youngandpoor
- Probably going to check out FREE Don Juan show on Sunday if the weather’s nice. Think it’s an 8pm start, will check
- Beyond The Valley sample sale continues until 14th Aug. Have you visited them yet?
- The best seasonal foods to buy in August. What are you going to cook?
Have you seen any bargains yourself today? Please share them with the rest of us!