Today’s roundup: Tuesday 30th November
A quick round-up of some current deals, freebies and interesting articles:
- Where to get the cheapest festive fizz – the best champagne deals from This Is Money:
- Please help @twinklepinkstar who is running both a marathon & an auction for a worthy charity
- 20% off at . Quote RNVP when you order. Ends Midnight Sun 5 Dec. (via @Tsunimee)
- Want special cheap tickets for ‘How To Get Almost Anyone To Want To Sleep With You’ comedy show next Mon (6th Dec)? Get show tickets for next Mon for only £10 with code: pennyspecial. Use code over phone (0844 847 2475) or on website
- Until 23 Dec, bag 15% off at The White Company + free delivery with code: OCAD6
- Oooh hello. 3 course lunch deal at Michelin-starred Arbutus, Frith St for £16.95. Who’s taking me out for lunch?
- Christopher Kane Sample Sale tomorrow.
- Bargain Oral B electric toothbrush, limited offer. Under £20:
- A 20%-off gift sale has just started at Debenhams.
- BrandAlley have Hackett London, Pretty by Paul & Joe Sister, and a rather fabulous designer boot sale today
- Wine Conversation (via Thirst for Wine): Can a cheap wine be too good?
- Free sample of Versace Bright Crystal perfume
- 15% off orders from La Senza with this online code:
- Get 15% off your order at This Charming Girl with code SNOW. Valid until Fri 3 Dec.
- Still a few more days to get free Wahanda vouchers and the chance to win beauty prizes here:
- There is now 25% off all party wear at BooHoo. Enter DANCE at checkout.
Have you seen any other bits of bargainy goodness? C’mon, spill.