Today’s roundup: Tuesday 14th September
Put a little something together for you…
- Free narrow boat trips in Hackney Wick this Sunday (via TiredOfLondon)
- Sneakily eat out for half price (via WalletPopUK)
- Last week it was a showerhead, this week it’s an energy monitor. Enter EnergyRethinking’s competition to win 1 of 5 here:
- My pick of the best sample sales this week: Rupert Sanderson shoes and DWS womenswear (over 180 brands in stock)
- Check out this EPIC designer jumble sale on 22 Sep
- Lastminute.com have 50% off a range of hotels for 24 hours only – have a peep
- Some very want-able leather coats and jackets just in at TheOutnet (esp Helmut Lang and Rik Owens)
- Unexpectedly nice stock from FlipFlop at SecretSales today, including £5 necklaces, winter shoes/boots, £14 dresses
- Shhhh! Sneaky luxe tip: Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti goes on sale first thing tomorrow morning at Vente Privee.
- An extra 20% off tops at Tesco Clothing but be quick as deal expires tomorrow
- BooHoo.com have outdone themselves with some of their new season stock. Impressed!
- Give your weekend some extra glamour with this gorgeous lychee varnish from nailsinc – get £5 off voucher here
- Totally want today’s @Wahanda’s “£25 90-minute bespoke facial at Gennie Monteith” deal, worth £110.
- BrandAlley have a Temperley sale today – nice frocks. (But if you’re in LDN, wait & visit my site for details of next week’s sample sale)
- Free Time Travel walk around Westminster this Saturday –
- Have you entered my comp to win 5 tins of gourmet tea and a fancy diffuser? Don’t miss out!
- Get 25% off everything online at Dorothy Perkins until 19 Sep with code: DPVIPD (mmmm, shoesies)
- Psst! Cocosa have Betty Jackson sale today, and Julien Macdonald & Full Circle jeans on Wednesday… www.cocosa.com
- ASOS currently have 20% off selected tops for a limited period. Very handy for transitional wardrobe & winter layers.
- The first 200 customers though the doors of Tortilla at Leadenhall Maket on 16 Sep get free burritos to mark Mexican Independence Day. Same offer holds for the first 50 customers though the doors of Tortilla’s Oxford Circus, Islington, Bankside or Canary Wharf branches.
- Cheap night out: £5 for Jongleurs comedy and a free drink this coming Friday (via voucher)
- Has anyone used one of these Odeon 40% off vouchers yet? Valid until 14 Oct. Who’s taking me out?
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen offer – 2 burgers + fries to share for £9.95 – valid until 19th Sep (via VouchercodesUK)
- Free personalised rubber stamp (pay P&P). Wouldn’t be able to resist putting rude words on it, personally 🙂
- Free Vichy skincare samples
Seen any other discounts, treats or freebies? Please let us know!