Today’s roundup: Tue 1st June 2010
Some of the deals and freebies I’ve seen today:
- Just £19 for a £56 haircut (unisex) with a senior stylist at Compton Hair & Beauty. Today only, via voucher.
- Diesel menwear, womenswear, shoes and accessories today at
- More than 50% off Dyrberg/Kern jewellery this morning (loving the pendants) at
- Arranging a stag do or just fancy a laugh? Anyone seen that epsiode of Spaced? 75% off paintball days via voucher at
- If you download WhatsApp, you can talk to iPhone people for free! (via Swell Vintage)
- New blog post from NixdMinx: Days out – Legoland – and where to get cheap tickets http://bit.ly/9EdTPp
- Some interesting Bex Rox jewelley on sale at
- Up to 60% off at Kays until 7th June
- This week’s Cocomale pop-up sale is now up http://bit.ly/bYrtMj handy kitchen trolley
- Nationwide MobDeal at Wahanda today. £15 for Online Weight Loss programme worth £84 with GMTV’s Life Coach Pete Cohen
- Pay £15 to get a £25 meal at Villlandry today (great food) via www.crowdity.com
Please add your own deals and freebies in the comments below – share the bargainy goodness!
Free OSKIA mini facials at Liberty Beauty Week
Liberty is in celebratory mood. From Thursday 3rd until Saturday 12th June, they’re holding one of their legendary Beauty Weeks. All the brands make a special effort to reward their customers, and OSKIA is getting into the mood by offering free mini Glow-Getter facials performed by one of our special therapists.
These 20 minute facials are a great introduction to the range and will leave your skin feeling cleansed, refined and illuminated.
Glow-Getter facials will be available between 12.30 and 7.30 pm on:
Friday 5 June
Saturday 6 June
Friday 11 June
Saturday 12 June
To book, pop into Liberty Regent Street, or call the Beauty Hall on 020 7734 1234. Ext. 2225.
Thanks so much Caroline, that looks like a gorgeous little treat… highly tempted to book one myself 🙂
Comments are closed.