Today’s roundup: Thursday 29th July
The sales are in full swing, and site relaunches are bringing some nice freebies etc too:
- Win a free weekend away at the Ambassador Hotel, Brighton. LGBT theme, 4 prizes. Just write the best 300-word blog
- Like Cuban food? Limited offer for Cuban Bar in Camden: £10 for 2 mains + 2 cocktails. Rude not to.
- The TKTS discount theatre booth is giving away free tickets to celebrate its 30th anniversary on 10th Aug…
- Better be quick, the £10-and-under sale at SecretSales (men & women) just opened and things are getting snapped up
- Gucci bags and shoes and Clinique sales very popular at BrandAlley today
- Debenhams have at least 15% off all John Rocha and Red Herring items online today (no code needed)
- BooHoo.com just added some extra dresses to their £8 sale
- Like Wahanda’s London MobDeal today – £10 for a spray tan, choice of 5 salons (limited offer, via voucher)
- Get 20% off La Redoute’s surprisingly nice new A/W2010 collection with code:8251
- Any Radley bag fans here? Koodos have 40% off, for a limited time
- The All Saints sale has up to 70% off and the stock’s great (thanks to @hapsci and others who let me know)
- One or two of the fancy Graham & Brown wallpapers in the sale at ACHICA today are rather chic (via @emma_cossey)
- Travel bloggers, have you entered the World Bloggers Travel Contest? 18 great destination prizes on offer:
- Get 5 FREE downloads from the new hmvdigital site. Follow this link and enter this code: hmv5freetracks
Have you dug up any freebies or bargains of your own? Find anything nice in the sales? Tell us all about it please!
Bum – the hmv download thingy has run out of free codes – it says they’re gonna do more next week though. Let us know if you hear anything Penny! X
Bum indeed, Jackie! What a shame. The offer was for the first 8,000 people, I heard. I’ll let you know right away if I hear any news about further giveaways.
Comments are closed.