Today’s roundup: Thursday 23rd September
Some really, really good sales and freebies today:
- The Fornarina sale at SecretSales has some nice denim in it, but the big one is their massive bag sale e.g. clutches for £14
- The clearance sale at BrandAlley is huge, but stock is very limited. www.brandalley.co.uk
- Some bargains to be had in the ClothingAtTesco sale. Like the look of a lot of their new season stock too, especially the knits: http://bit.ly/b80n1u
- Just in at TheOutnet: Jackets, party dresses, boots, cosy knits. Stock that hasn’t been named yet is probably Viv Westwood etc
- Shhh, secret vintage sale next week…http://tiny.cc/uye4e Luxury sale in a Clerkenwell studio: 3pm-9pm 30/09/10. RSVP email@example.com for guest list.
- Mid season sale now on with up to 50% off selected items at www.peacocks.co.uk
- Today only, gadget fans: Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 16GB only £499.99 (and free P&P) – about £30 off RRP http://bit.ly/byMYpo
- Psst! Vente Privee will be selling discounted Calvin Klein womenswear from 8am this Saturday morning.
- Free packet of Nivea Everyday Face Wipes (via Facebook)
- The ASOS mid-season clearance sale just started – need to trawl through, but lots of gorgeous dresses etc around £15
- Get FREE manicures, eyebrow threading and makeovers at the Marie Claire pop-up shop!
- The History of Borough Market – free talk this Saturday afternoon http://se1.info/aDJCWW
- It’s the Regent Street Festival this Sunday. Pedestrianised street, live music, fashion theme & also FREE
- FREE copies of The Rough Guide to Energy and Our Planet – snap ’em up! http://www.energyrethinking.org/guide-to-energy
- Fancy doing some fruit picking without leaving London? Here are the places you can do it: www.bit.ly/urbanorchards (via TimeOut food and drink)
Seen any other bargains yourself? Please share.