Today’s roundup: Thursday 22nd July
Some recent bargains, deals and freebies:
- 50% off Cafe Rouge food all week at new flag-ship Rouge in Leicester Sq until 1.8.10 www.caferougeoffers.co.uk/charingcrossroad
- L.K.Bennett clothes & shoes, Simon Carter menswear and Calvin Klein Jeans – a busy day for sales at
- M&S big sale starts today http://www.marksandspencer.com/Sale/b/44110030
- The Diesel sale is really rather good (women, men, kids, accessories etc) at
- Three £25 pampering vouchers for Charles Lewis Beauty, Leeds, up for grabs. Be quick.
- The TKMaxx new flagship store opened this morning on Charing Cross Road http://www.tkmaxx.com/
- Get 10% off using promo code: FAFS10 at www.designerdesirables.com
- One of the eBay daily deals today is Superdry men’s shirts for £19.99 delivered, range of designs (down from £50) www.ebay.co.uk
- Sale final clearance right now at the BodyShop
- Suzy Smith bags and Gia London clothes now on sale at www.cocosa.com
- LOADS of free family fun events coming up at the V&A museum
- Free T-shirt or Boxers from Sendit! Limited offer, be quick….Just pay the postage. http://www.sendit.com/clothing/offers/free-t-shirt.list
- Upcoming e.l.f. makeup promotions
- How to enter the World Bloggers Travel Contest:
- RSVP for Kristin Hersh Monday night’s free show in London, here: (via Rajni Lolay)
- British Museum summer sale, up to 60% off
Please add your own bargains and sales below if you’ve seen anything good!
There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up.
Comments are closed.