Today’s roundup: Thursday 9th September
Freebies, discounts, sales, bargains and interesting events. Here we go:
- Shoe gals! Want 30% off a pair of luxe shoes?
- The first of EnergyRethinking’s green guides – how to make your accessories last so you don’t need to replace them:
- Win 5 tins of gourmet artisan tea and a gorgeous infuser in my new competition
- There are some proper designer bargains (over 90% off some items) at Koodos right now – have a peek
- Early September in my kitchen garden, and I’m threatening to go a little W.I. on you. Yikes.
- It’s Zero Waste Week. Join in! Lots of great ideas and pledges for reducing food waste.
- Check out Odeon’s 40% OFF tickets!! (via @WhiteleysLondon)
- Bailiffs terrorising debtors – know your rights… (article from WalletPop UK)
- Amaaazing Boots offer: £10 for 3 Toni & Guy products – even the MASSIVE bottles! (tip from Lolly Gee)
- I can heartily recommend that you hunt down any spare tickets for this week’s Russian Standard film screenings at Prince Charles cinema. Free film, free cocktail, free mini bottle of vodka.
- Excellent Wowcher deal today: £45 for full head of highlights, cut & blowdry at Bloom salon
- Interesting – Debenhams have an online pre-launch today of new season clothes etc, with 25% discount + free P&P (be quick, won’t last long)
- TheOutnet have just had a shipment of Viv Westwood, Calvin Klein, Jil Sander and the like. Won’t be there long…
- Really useful document from Low Incomes Tax Reform Group on how to check and challenge your tax letter (via @Savvy_Woman)
- The True Religion jeans sale at Vente Privee has some bargains in it…
- The Diesel sunglasses sale is also worth a trawl at Vente Privee, over 70% off everything
- Virgin Atlantic flight sale at lastminute.com today, incl New York from £356
- Yummy Spoylt silk lingerie, plus Sabatier knives in sales at BrandAlley today
- Today’s KeyNoir deal – £30 for an £80 voucher for Oxygen boutique (=£50 off New York fashion)
- Win one of five new Mira Eco showerheads (nice design, saves water and cuts your bills)
- Councils must act to prosecute rogue landlords: (via Tepilo)
- Michelin’s Fill Up With Air campaign found that motorists in the UK lose £440m a year by driving with under-inflated tyres (thanks to VoucherMumUK for the reminder)
- Free tickets to Back To The Future screenings? Yes please! (via Qype)
- Skint? Want to win a new pair of shoes and a holiday of your choice?
- Londonist’s ‘London on the Cheap’ roundup, 9th – 15th September
- ‘The Frugal Fashionista, an Oxymoron?’ New Post from fashion stylist The Lean Times
- That Penny Golightly gets EVERYWHERE – some beauty bargains for you over on the Simple Skincare VIP site. (PS this may also be the best bit.ly address ever)
- My pick of the London sample sales…
Have you seen any bargains or freebies of your own recently? Please share the bargainy goodness!