Today’s roundup: Friday 13th August
Some excellent deals today, if you’re thinking about doing a little shopping at the weekend…
- So, Koodos have a bag sale, Nica Brand. Very good prices (sub £20), some nice styles if you remove the garish charms… The problem I have with Koodos today is that it’s so slapdash. Images are missing, plus colours, materials & some sizes not described etc.
- SecretSales clearance until midnight Sunday. All sorts of limited stock, including lingerie, clothes & jewellery e.g. They also have dresses from £8, such as this maxi by Kushi and a John Smedley v-neck in blackberry coloured merino wool, from £120 to £40
- BrandAlley have D&G women, plus bags, belts, jewellery, and some showstopping shoes (massively reduced)
- TheOutnet have an extra 40% off a selection of printed and patterned sale garments for this weekend only PG’s Tip: Choose your patterns and prints wisely. Something eye-catching can quickly look ‘last season’ if it was this season’s big look.
- Today’s @Wahanda MobDeal is £10 for a £25 beauty treatment (mani, pedi, mini-facial, mud wrap or salt scrub)
- kgbdeals are offering a posh semi-permanent blow dry for only £65 today (usu £195)
- HUGE Viners cutlery sale at Achica today. The whole canteens offer the best value…
- Foodie News: Fiona Beckett, aka @food_writer, has started her bargain food blog again. Joy! http://thefrugalcook.blogspot.com/
- Free things in London, Giant Squids, Giant bombs, Giant eyes, Literary giants! It’s the Friday Feeling from Windmill Books.
- Enter The BarryM competition to win a copy of Whip It on DVD and an exclusive Tatty Devine necklace
- Today only, you can get a Moleskine notebook (5″x8.25″) for only £2 if you sign up at Keynoir If you have trouble with that link, try either or
- New Look are having a 50% off sale (via VoucherExpert)
- Pick up your free bag of Haribo Starmix this weekend at Poundland. Click here for the voucher.
Do you have any deals, freebies or competitions to share? Please let me know.