The new H&M collection that looks sooo Isabel Marant
Every now and then H&M completely hit it out of the ballpark with one of their collections, and this latest launch has really caught my eye. Why? Because, without being direct copies, these new beauties seem to capture the style of French designer Isabel Marant. She of the Parisian cool girl vibe, with that insouciant bohemian chic you just can’t seem to find anywhere else.
I regularly lust over her current season ready to wear offerings, but most of the time it’s a little out of my price range and while I love it there’s no way I could afford to put together the capsule collection of my dreams right now. Maybe one day… but until then let’s keep it designer-inspired and high street prices.
The H&M collection is called ‘Rugged Romance’ and most of it’s online-only and flying out of the online store. To snap some up for yourself click this link and scroll down the page until the full collection comes into view.
Let’s have a look at some of my favourite picks:
- White cotton blouse with lace, £19.99.
- Black boots with pointed toes, £39.99.
- Black waist belt with studs, £13.99.
- Beige paper bag trousers, £24.99.
- Light beige jacket with fringing, £9.99.
- Pink patterned scarf, £6.99.
- Light blue denim jacket, £34.99.
- Light beige lizard belt with metal buckle, £6.99.
- Premium quality black suede skirt, £49.99.
- Dark brown crocodile belt pouch bag, £17.99.
- Light brown imitation suede coat, £39.99.
- Black paisley pattern grandad collar blouse, £24.99.
- Nepped chunky knit cotton jumper, £19.99.
There’s plenty more to see, all versatile pieces for a casual / weekend wardrobe that will get plenty of wear. All items from the Rugged Romance collection at H&M, mostly online-only pieces that you won’t find in the shops on the high street.
Something tells me they won’t be around for long – some sizes have already started to sell out – so get in there if you see anything you like.