Stuck for present ideas for your foodie friends and family? Have no fear, I’ve put together a last minute Christmas gift guide for stocking fillers for the food fans in your life.
If you like the look of any of these tasty treats, remember not to leave it too late. Allow for postage times, or do click and collect to be sure you can pick up in time at a store.
Top row, left to right:
- Teapigs Super Christmas Bundle, £17.99. Six full sized packets of different quality teas that any tea fan would be glad to receive. The chocolate flake tea is especially tasty.
- Temerity Jones Whiskey Mac scented candle, £10.99 at Prezzybox. Perfect little stocking filler for a whisky lover, with 32-hour burn time, a glass you can use afterwards & attractive gift box.
- Cheeky Boy Hot Sauces Gift Pack, £10.80. Three different bottles of delicious spicy sauces that will keep any chilli head happy.
Middle row, left to right:
- Tiptree Lemon Curd Diffuser, reduced to £20.00 at Debenhams. Also available at Tiptree. The classic quality jam company has branched out into home fragrance diffusers and candles. The zesty lemon curd one would be great for blowing away the January blues.
- Espensen Spirit Gin Genie Blueberry Gin, £32.50, and PG Sips Pink Grapefruit & Raspberry Vodka, £28.50. All-natural delicious fruit flavours from a brilliant small producer. And yes, that is a Ziggy Stardust dachshund!
- Baileys Almande, a dairy-free Baileys at last, although it’s not widely on sale yet. Currently available in store at Whole Foods.
Bottom low, left to right:
- Creative Tops Stir It Up Pastry Board, £13.00. Toughened glass worktop saver with recipes and a handy cutting guide for your favourite baker (the glass keeps pastry cooler for better baking results).
- Ferrero Rocher Christmas Star Bauble, £1.50. A cute little stocking filler, containing three Rochers. Or push the boat out while the big boxes are on offer at Sainsbury’s and get 42 Rochers for £10.00.
- BIA Camembert Baker and Platter, £39.95. Fun retro cheese baker with its own matching platter to hold bread or vegetable sticks. If you’re on a tighter budget, there’s a nice monochrome one on sale for £9.99 at Robert Dyas instead.
Which one of these would you like Santa to leave in your Christmas stocking? I would happily have the whole lot.