Sleek makeup free gift with purchase, worth £15
** EDITED TO ADD: This offer is no longer going to run at Boots as originally stated, but it’s definitely still on at Superdrug. Enjoy! **
Beauty bargain hunters will be pleased to hear that Sleek makeup is doing an excellent new makeup offer at Superdrug from 2nd August onwards, while stocks last.
They’re giving away a really gorgeous free gift worth £15 to anyone who spends £12 or more on Sleek cosmetics. Have a look at the picture above to see it in all its glory!
The free gift includes three of Sleek’s best selling products in mini sizes (perfect for travel), including:
- An i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in All Night Long
- A Lip VIP Lipstick in Show Off
- A Dip It Eyeliner in Black
I’m a longstanding Sleek fan, as they offer several products that perform well above their price tags. Most of their makeup is well pigmented and designer-inspired, and they cater to a wide range of skin tones so there’s something for just about everyone.
What should you spend your £12 on to get this free gift?
It’s difficult to go wrong with Sleek makeup, but they have several products that regularly get rave reviews so let’s mention those.
- i-Divine eyeshadow palettes – finely milled, all kinds of shades and finishes, £8.99
- Highlighter palettes, especially the beautiful ‘Solstice’ palette, £9.99
- Single blushers – quite a few designer dupes here, really pigmented, £4.99
- Blush By 3 palettes containing three different blushes, £9.99
- Matte Me liquid lip colours, £4.99
- Brow Kits, including powder, wax, tweezer & brushes, £8.49
- Face contour duo kits, £6.99
- CC Cream SPF 29 – tinted moisturiser with sun protection, £8.99
- Candy Tint lip balm – glossy balm with SPF (I love peach-orange Jelly Bean), £6.99
The free 3-piece collection worth £15 is available from Superdrug, from 2nd August to 30th August when you spend £12 or more on any other Sleek makeup.
Do you like the look of this Essentially Sleek freebie? I think it would be great for taking on holiday for all kinds of beach-to-bar looks, or it could make a really lovely gift for someone.
Its not showing this offer on Boots online
Hi Margaret – I think this is a glitch of some sort.Have contacted the promoter and asked for an update, so should know what’s going on soon.
Comments are closed.