We are nearing the end of our massive March Spring Clean – how have you enjoyed this month’s Jump Start?
Today we are fighting back against the cold weather and getting some exercise indoors. Yes, I know that sounds iffy, and no, I don’t care. It’s all good clean fun. Now let’s get that blood pumping.
When it’s so icy and nasty outside, it’s very tempting to cancel that run or that bike ride, and maybe, just maybe, sometimes it’s the sensible option too for safety reasons. But it shouldn’t be an excuse for doing no exercise at all.
Pace yourself according to your fitness levels and try any of the following:
· An exercise DVD, download or channel
· Some sit ups, star jumps and running on the spot
· Games console such as Wii or Kinect
· Dancing to your favourite music (extra points for dancing badly)
· Yoga or Pilates matwork
· Home equipment: weights, machines, pull-up bars etc
Good luck keeping warm!
Want a full month-long Jump Start programme with lots of extra activities and resources – including a comprehensive Tenner Week full of tips and advice? Treat yourself to our reasonably-priced ebook, which can be downloaded from Amazon. Find out more about the Jump Start 2013 ebook.