It’s Week Four of our Jump Start 30 day challenge, and it’s time for a change of theme! Welcome to Day One of our new Health and Beauty Week. Today’s activity is to give yourself some pampering time and have a soak in the bath or a good shower.
See the happy rainbow frog in the picture above? Make like the happy rainbow frog.
- Break out the shower gel or bubble bath you’ve been keeping for ‘best’
- Have a scrub a dub dub with a loofah or body scrub, or a back brush
- Listen to music or a podcast if you have a waterproof radio or MP3 player
- Switch off your phone and refuse to answer the door
- Read a book, magazine or newspaper
- Slap on a face pack and put cucumber slices on your eyes
- Deep condition your hair
- Light a candle or switch on some twinkly LED lights
Choose whichever ones of those you like the sound of best. As it’s no longer Tenner Week, you could also pick up some bath bombs or other bath goodies while you’re out today, just to make it more fun.
Remember: happy rainbow frog. No answering work emails or getting enraged at Twitter hashtags.
If you can manage fluffy towels and a comfy bath robe, even better.
Do you ever manage to make time for a soak in the bath?