Today, it’s time to get creative for Jump Start January and Tenner Week. Enjoy the creative efforts of others, and/or make or decorate something.
Take some time out and try:
- A free exhibition at a gallery or museum.
- A trip to the local library to find a book.
- A walk around an interesting part of town.
- A parade, fair, lunchtime concert or other free event.
- Music, audiobooks, or a podcast.
If you have time, have a go at doing something creative yourself, such as:
- A craft project.
- Painting, drawing, photography, woodwork.
- Singing or playing music.
- Creative writing.
Whatever you fancy, as long as you can afford the materials within your weekly budget.
Here at Golightly Gardens, I will be going out and doing some editing and writing, which should be great if I can get to the other side of town. Transport system permitting. I also have a free downloaded ebook or two to read on the way, and will be taking a packed lunch. Fingers crossed, Beau is going to make a mini roast dinner when I get back.
Total money spent so far: £5.80
Total TV watched: 180 minutes (watched a film last night – no telly left now)
What’s your Tenner Week like so far? Is the adverse weather making it more difficult?
There are additional resources and tips in the bestselling Jump Start 2013 ebook. Please buy a copy and help support this site.