This could be anything where you are making some kind of contribution, nurturing or supporting something, or getting involved with something you care about. Today, have a think about what this could mean to you on a personal level, and pick one thing to do.
Some examples where you could make a difference:
- Join a conservation group
- Help out with a community project
- Become part of a cooperative or social business
- Take on a rescue pet (if you can afford to look after it)
- Do a sponsored activity for charity
- Make a small donation to a non-profit group
- Join a political movement or campaign
- Grow and nurture a plant
- Make your home more energy efficient
- Recycle something or give it to charity
- Become a mentor
- Sign an online petition
This is all very individual, so choose something that’s important to you. Be part of something bigger than yourself.
What’s happening here?
I’ve had a big clean and tidy up here in the last few days, and today I’ll be donating some clothes and household items to a local charity.
What are you going to do today?