Jump Start Jan: Quality of Life Week: Day 5
Today we’re looking at ongoing projects, and perhaps even making a difference, however small. If you like, you can consider this as taking a long term view, or looking at the bigger picture.
This could be anything where you are making some kind of contribution, nurturing or supporting something, or getting involved with something you care about. Today, have a think about what this could mean to you on a personal level, and pick one thing to do.
Some examples where you could make a difference:
- Join a conservation group
- Help out with a community project
- Become part of a cooperative or social business
- Take on a rescue pet (if you can afford to look after it)
- Do a sponsored activity for charity
- Make a small donation to a non-profit group
- Join a political movement or campaign
- Grow and nurture a plant
- Make your home more energy efficient
- Recycle something or give it to charity
- Become a mentor
- Sign an online petition
This is all very individual, so choose something that’s important to you. Be part of something bigger than yourself.
What’s happening here?
I’ve had a big clean and tidy up here in the last few days, and today I’ll be donating some clothes and household items to a local charity.
What are you going to do today?