Join us for Jump Start January!
January 2014 is going to be a Jump Start month – a different small activity every day to add up to a big change by the end of the month. It’s less daunting than setting year-long resolutions, and the variety means that you’re less likely to get bored and lose focus too.
If you’d like to join in, there’s a new theme each week. This time around it’s:
- Week 1: Weds 1st Jan – Tues 7th Jan – Personal Finance Week
- Week 2: Weds 8th Jan – Tues 14th Jan – Quality of Life Week
- Week 3: Weds 15th Jan – Tues 21st Jan – Tenner Week
- Week 4: Weds 22nd Jan – Tues 28th Jan – Get Organised Week
- Week 5: Weds 29th Jan – Fri 31st Jan – What Next?
Most of the tasks only take a few minutes to complete, so don’t worry if you miss a few days here and there. It won’t block your progress because you can simply catch up at the weekend, or another time when you’re less busy, such as a quiet weekday evening.