Gift guide: Perfume, bath & body treats under £10
We’re rounding off our Beauty Under £10 gift guides with one more set of perfect little treats and stocking fillers. Today we have fragrances, bath and body gifts that will bring a smile to someone’s face without putting a dent in your budget, so that’s a win-win in the beauty stakes.
Fragrances under £10
It can be difficult to find perfume on a tight budget, but a good search can turn up some lovely stuff. That includes small gifts, miniature fragrances, and the new wave of quality body sprays.
Some great places to start the search include Direct Cosmetics, Fragrance Direct and AllBeauty, or look below at Penny’s Picks for some inspiration…
From left to right:
- Soap & Glory Scent-sationalism body spray trio | 3 x 100ml, currently £8. Contains Fruitigo, Original Pink and Mist You Madly fragrances. Buy here.
- [The whole 3-for-2 Soap & Glory offer at Boots is also well worth a trawl]
- Ghost Sweetheart bauble gift set | £8. Pretty little treat with a mini eau de toilette and a raspberry tinted lip balm. The fragrance is fresh and sweet with notes of green apple, lemon, heliotrope, lily of the valley, caramel, vetiver and tonka bean. Buy here.
- Ted Baker Opulent Petal body spray | £8 for 150ml. A decent sized bottle of fragrance with notes of jasmine, orange blossom, ylang ylang, vanilla, musk and black pepper. Buy here.
- Material Girls I’m a Flamingo in a Flock of Pigeons body spray | £6.49 for 200ml. A great quality body spray with coral flower and lychee fragrance. Currently in the 2-for-1 offer at Superdrug so you can double up for them, or treat yourself at the same time. Buy here.
Bath & shower gifts under £10
There are some excellent own-brand bathing goodies at on the shelves at Poundland this month, prices £1 to £2 in-store only, including bath fizzers, bath salts and bubble baths. I also rate Asda for their own stocking filler bath & shower ranges, especially Miss Roxie, nspa and The Orange Tree, with many items from £1.
If you want famous brands then here are some of my top picks, including high street deals, online bargains and little designer treats.
Top row, left to right:
- Dove Radiant Beauty Gift Set | on offer for £3. Two decent sized 250ml bottles of body wash plus a luxury shower puff in a gift box, ideal for an affordable gift or a secret santa present. Widely available, best deal today at Wilko. Buy here.
- Dove Men+Care mini gift set | £3.50. A handy reusable tin containing a trio of travel sized products including 2 x Clean Comfort Face & Body Wash 55ml and a Clean Comfort Anti-perspirant 75ml. Buy here.
- REN Moroccan Rose relaxing bath oil stocking filler | £9 on offer. A top quality petite treat that you’ll get a few baths out of. Also available in refreshing Atlantic Kelp which is more unisex. Have a peek at the other 2018 gift sets while you’re there – all designed by Kikki K and really beautiful. Buy here.
- Sanctuary Spa Must Have Minis gift set | reduced to £8. Four indulgent treats with their signature scent for some pampering time: Body Wash 75ml, Body Scrub 50ml, Foaming Bath Soak 75ml, Body Lotion 75ml. Buy here.
- Molton Brown Frankincense & Allspice Festive Bauble | £10. A lovely quality shower gel that would make a perfect small and thoughtful gift, nicely packaged and it smells just like Christmas. Buy here.
- Star Wars Stormtrooper soap on a rope | £5. For the sci-fi geek in your life, this makes me smile every time I see it with its daft 70s retro rope and slightly more up to date black soap. Also in the 3-for-2 offer. Buy here.
- Nesti Dante soaps, assorted fragrances | from £3.95 for a big 250g bar. Beautiful traditionally made Italian soaps with loads of interesting scents and beautiful packaging. Buy here.
Hand & body treats under £10
If you’re looking for brilliant and budget-friendly body treats, start with Superdrug for the Spaa, Flutter and Zoella ranges. For my favourite branded gifts and stocking fillers this year, read on…
From left to right:
- St Moriz pro tanning The Weekender gift set | reduced to £9.98. A brilliant value set with a tanning mitt, exfoliating skin primer, 5-in-1 tanning mousse, self tan remover and a reusable bronze beauty bag. Buy here.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse festive edition | £9 for 30ml. A party season sized bottle of the cult tinted body and hair oil with a beautiful scent and golden sheen. Buy here.
- Cath Kidston Wild Rose & Quince hand cream trio | £6.50. Three 30ml travel sized tubes of lovely fruity-floral scented hand cream in a pretty presentation box. Buy here [and maybe check out their other cute stocking fillers under £10 while you’re there].
There you go, some really special treats under £10 for your nearest and dearest. Or yourself, of course. I always treat myself to something like this once I’ve finished all my Christmas shopping.
Did you like any of the stocking fillers and bargains in today’s article? Let me know!