Friday Fix: Rainbow colours from £10
It’s been a good week for rainbows in the UK, and we’re in for a colourful spring and summer too. If you liked the paintbox and arty catwalk looks from Chanel and Dior, this one’s for you.
From left to right:
1. GAP rainbow scarf, £19.95. Get 15% off your order by first signing up for the GAP newsletter. Orders over £50 also qualify for free postage. An easy way to brighten up a plain outfit.
2. Iska abstract flower print dress, was £30.00 now £24.00 at Debenhams. Their sale’s worth a general look too, especially the shoes and bags.
3. Roxy Balangan shopper / beach bag, £25.00 at Zalando. It’s like a big old ray of sunshine for anyone who’s in need of a colour pop. Get £5 off a £50 shop at Zalando with this code: ZALAM5ALL.
4. SoulCal rainbow grid jumper, was £25.00 now £10.00 at USC. A cheerful little cover-up for cooler spring days or summer evenings.
5. East Ketana 100% silk dress in purple print, was £125.00 now just £29.00 at House of Fraser.
6. Six-pack of love bangles, £20 at River Island. Lots of pieces to mix and match.
7. Red Herring menswear rainbow socks 4-pack, £10.00. One for the guys too, it’s rainbows all round for everybody. These are a little bit Paul Smith, without the price tag…
Honourable mention also goes to the orange rainbow embellished sandals at New Look, £24.99. They’re very designer-y indeed with lots of interesting details, and would look amazing with a strappy sundress or cut off denim shorts and a tan.
Have a great weekend.