The catwalks were filled with all kinds of summery footwear, but the biggest fashion story this season was the return of Birkenstocks, other footbed sandals and a whole range of cross strap and pool slides. The high street has responded with some beauties of its own, so here’s the designer look for less.
- Truffle diamante toe ring flip flops in peach (also in hot pink or black), £10.00 Clothing at Tesco
- Faith Jepson silver sandals, £33.60 in the sale at Debenhams
- Dunlop raffia low wedge sandals in brown, RRP £24.99 but found for £14.99 at Shouebou
- Faith rose gold and tan knotted toe post flip flops, £29.50 in the sale at Debenhams
- Silver bling toe post footbeds, £25.00 at Dorothy Perkins
- Black patent limited edition cross strap mule sandals, £28.99 at River Island (lots of cross strap shoes here)
- Red buckled footbed sandals, £10.00 at George at Asda
- Whitle buckled footbed sandals, £10.00 at George at Asda
- Snake leather sporty pool sliders, £15.00 at Dorothy Perkins
- Metal trim contrast cross over mules, £40.00 at River Island (not your usual bland high street styling)
I’m feeling strangely drawn to the fugly snake leather sliders. They look just right for casual looks and weekend wear. Might just have to treat myself 🙂
Have you bought your holiday sandals and flip flops yet? There are some real bargains out there if you look around. Any favourites in the list above?