Friday Fix: New season dark butterfly print fashion
Time for some darkly delicious prints to ease you into the coming season’s fashions. The catwalks were filled with romantic and gothic-tinged insect patterns in sepia, burgundy and dark blue. The high street has done us proud with some very good looking butterfly prints to suit most budgets.
Let’s start with some of the best dresses:
- Mango Hepburn dress, £44.99. Free delivery on orders over £30.
- Yumi Uttam Boutique dark butterfly dress, £45. Get 10% off new season stock with this code: NEW10, and check the rest of the store for what’s arguably the best range of butterfly dresses on the whole high street.
- Yumi long sleeved dress, was £30 now £21.
- Jolie Moi butterfly swarm dress, £75 at Dorothy Perkins. Get £10 off with this code: YOUR10, and all their butterfly print collection is really worth a look.
- Hobbs NW3 pure silk Flutter dress, was £150 now £74 (hurry, selling very fast).
And here’s the rest of the pick of the high street, starting with the top row from left to right:
- Misumi orange and blue print top, £14.99.
- Charcoal Rose anthracite print scarf, was £14.99 now £5.99.
- Tesco F&F cardigan in oatmeal, £14.
- Uttam Boutique cardigan in teal (also available in red), was £48 now £24.
- Asda George 3/4 sleeve top, £12.
- Next grey and sepia butterfly sequin scarf, £10.
- Next nude skull and butterfly scarf, £10.
Bottom row, from left to right:
- Phase Eight Belle butterfly jumper, was £65 now £39.
- Yumi Iska dark red and navy tie-back dress, £30.
- Mango Hepburn shirt, £34.99.
- House of Fraser Linea scarf in taupe/khaki (available in 3 other shades), was £25 now £7.50.
- Next cotton butterfly shopper (other prints available too), £4. [sorry, now out of stock]
- Warehouse colourful short sleeve top (skirt and dress also available), £32.
- Next burgundy butterfly scarf, £10.
Don’t know about you, but I’m loving the slightly spooky look, and the strong hints of couture. What’s your favourite piece?