Friday Fix: Crazy for daisy prints
Daisy prints are fresh and fun for the summer, and here are a few low-priced and sale items that I have on my wish list right now.
From left to right:
1. New Look teens red daisy print canvas shoes, £9.99. Grown ups can wear them too, bonus.
2. Black and white daisy shopper from Pull&Bear, £9.99. A lot of impact for under a tenner.
3. Yumi navy daisy cut out dress, reduced from £50.00 to £35.00 in the Debenhams sale. Qualifies for free postage.
4. Accessorize daisy print preppy sunglasses £12.99, for a shot of retro cool.
5. Collection navy leather cross-body bag, reduced from £45 to £36 in the Debenhams sale. Nice quality, and reminds me a bit of 70s-influenced designers such as Orla Kiely. Qualifies for free postage too.
6. Dickins & Jones black woven print dress, reduced from £80 to £24 in the House of Fraser sale.
7. Navy daisy dot and stripe satchel, £25 at Accessorize. For anyone who’s having an indie girl moment, this ticks pretty much all the boxes, apart from staring at your shoes a lot.
8. Red cotton gypsy top from BHS, £18.00. Their sale is definitely worth a look, and they have some nice daisy print dresses in their Petites range too.
Honourable mention goes to this M&S giant daisy print shift dress – the first item of clothing I’ve liked in that shop for a while. At £39.50 it’s the most expensive thing on my wish list right now, but I might be tempted if they have a flash sale or do a voucher code…
Enjoy your weekends!