Friday Fix: More catwalk nails for less
Some more high fashion nail looks for less today, with prices very firmly in the affordable range. The SS2014 catwalks had lots of blue, white and black manicures and these are set to go into AW2014 too, so you’ll get your money’s worth out of them.
Each of these colours works on its own, but the blues can also be mixed together for floral nail art and the black and white polishes make perfect bases for interesting designs too.
From left to right:
- Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Guava – long lasting gel-look finish, great with a tan. £3.99 or in the Barry M 3-for-2 offer at Superdrug, and also £3.99 or in the store-wide 3-for-2 at Boots.
- Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blackberry – chic dark blue shade. Also £3.99 or in the Barry M 3-for-2 offer at Superdrug, and also £3.99 or in the store-wide 3-for-2 at Boots.
- 17 Lasting Fix in Sea Breeze – fun summery colour that performs well. £2.99 and in the wider 3-for-2 at Boots.
- L’Oreal Color Riche in Rebel Blue – gorgeous rich shade with a tiny amount of sparkle. It’s £4.99 and in the L’Oreal 3-for-2 at Superdrug, and £4.99 or in the store-wide 3-for-2 at Boots.
- MUA nails in All Nude – a wearable white with a hint of cream to avoid the ‘Tippex effect’, and not nude at all but good for the price. Just £1 from Superdrug.
- Sinful Colors in Snow Me White – true white and opaque in two coats, wears well. £1.99 each or in the store-wide 3-for-2 at Boots.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish in Black Cab – one of the best cheap black nail colours around. £2.99 and in the ‘buy one get one half price’ on Rimmel at Superdrug, and £2.99 or in the wider 3-for-2 at Boots.
If you like this article, you might also like the other catwalk nail looks for less in shades of orchid, lilac and nude, and the Burberry Runway nails bargain lookalikes articles.
Have you seen any other blue, white or black nail colours that look great, last a long time and have a purse-friendly price tag? Let us know if you have.