It’s the long bank holiday weekend, and it’s a traditional time to get stuck into a few DIY and home makeover projects. This week the friday fix has a few cheep (sorry) and cheerful bright ideas to help you get organised.
Because being organised doesn’t have to be bland and boring – and because adding few bright accessories can be an easy, quick and cost-effective refresh for your home decor.
From left to right:
- Orange fabric paper storage tray, £6 at Matalan
- Pink floral collapsible box with lid, £7 at Matalan
- Blue collapsible box with lid, £6 at Matalan
Matalan is the perfect one-stop shop for all kinds of reasonably-priced storage at the moment. The whole collection is worth a browse, and all their different collapsible boxes are nice and cheerful.
- Four painted wooden star hooks, £3 at Selfridges (other colours available too)
- Turquoise magazine rack, reduced from £22 to £12.99 at TheHut
- Pink stripe wood effect notebook, £5 at Paperchase (part of their new wood-effect range)
Have an amazing long weekend and see you on the other side!