Hey Santa, I haven’t been nearly as naughty as I usually am this year, so how about you cut me some slack and reach into that sack?
I would like (please):
- One marron glace from Fortnum & Mason
- An hour of peace and quiet to read those reviews of the year I’ve been stockpiling
- A new bottle of triple sec (Cointreau will do)
- Lots of nice things to review (books, beauty products, hotels, theatre and suchlike)
- A new pair of black leather gloves so I can look like a cat burglar
- More lovely people to hire me to write for them
- Lipstick, a girl’s gotta have a new lipstick
- The builders next door to go away, and the cats to stop eating the tree
- World peace or a box of Brewhaha rose tea, whichever is left in stock
And the moon on a stick, thank you.