Christmas gift guide: Perfectly practical and personalised presents
Need some extra gift inspiration for those tricky-to-buy-for friends and family? Here’s my roundup of some stylishly useful gifts, and my favourite presents that can be personalised with their name or a longer message.
Top row, left to right:
- Gentlemen’s Hardware Cocktail Bar Helper | £25.00. Buy here. Gentlemen’s Hardware make a wide range of attractive vintage style items, and their compact cocktail multi tool does not disappoint. Featuring a muddler, bottle opener, zester, stirrer, strainer, channel knife, single measure and corkscrew, it makes a stylish gift.
- Personalised Flat Bangle by Merci Maman | £39.00. Buy here. The slimline bangle is available in 925 Sterling Silver, 18K Gold Plated and 18K Rose Gold Plated and includes an adjustable clasp. Can be engraved with up to 60 characters so get as creative as you want with your message. From a wide range of lovely quality jewellery most of which can be personalised.
- Personalised Vegan Eco Pampering And Relaxing Kit | £24.95. Buy here. A brilliant plastic free and cruelty free gift set Aphrodites & Ares with a huge choice of contents, and the option of a personalised box.
- Personalised Christmas Toblerone | £12.99. Their name on an extra-Christmassy Toblerone carton containing a great big 360g bar of the classic milk chocolate with honey nougat and almonds.
- Personalised Quote Diary 2020 | £14.99. Buy here. Both beautiful and useful, this diary comes in your choice of six different colours, and includes up to three lines of text. Add their name, a quote, a or a private joke to the cover to make them smile. Easy to read week-per page format, with room for plenty of notes on the opposite page.
- Le Bicycle Puncture Repair Kit | £4.95. Buy here. A handy tin packed with useful patches, glue and tools for an avid cyclist. The attractive retro styling is a bonus.
- S’Well Eats 2 in 1 Teakwood Nesting Bowl (large) | £45.00. Buy here. Top notch sustainable vacuum food storer built to keep fresh meals cold and hot longer, with an outer metal bowl and an inner tritan bowl. The ultimate treat for healthy packed lunches and making the most of your leftovers.
- Pretty Useful Tools Sneaker Cleaning Kit | £15.00. Buy here. Very attractive and also effective, this neat kit will keep their kicks looking box fresh for longer with its brush, cleaning fluid and wiping cloth. Also in the 3 for 2 at Paperchase this week.
- Foyles ‘Books For Everyone’ tote bag | £9.99. Buy here. A beautifully designed printed cotton tote bag for Christmas 2019 to delight your favourite bookworm. Would make an excellent zero-waste wrapper for a couple of carefully chosen books too, just tie the handles in a nice bow and hand the goodies over.
That’s it for today, have you seen anything that you like the look of? I’ll be back soon with some gorgeous gifts for the gin lover in your life.