Our latest bargain beauty gift guide contains some of the top picks for Christmas 2017 skincare, even if you’re on the tightest budget. Just about everything here is under £10 or less, but if you have a little more to spend then there are some top tips in here for you too.
Top row, left to right:
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Multi Masking Play Kit. £4.99 on offer at Boots. These the mini pots have the same main ingredients as the top selling (and insanely expensive) Glamglow masks, but at a fraction of the price. Alternatively, buy three of their bigger pots in the Boots 3-for-2 for a bumper gift, costing just £15.98.
- My Trusty Face & Body Oil. £5.29 on offer at Superdrug. Fast becoming a bargain-price cult classic, this is great for dry skin. The whole range is excellent and all 1/3 off, if you want to make a larger gift for someone. Plus the profits go back into the NHS, good eh?
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 50ml gift. £10.00 exclusive to Boots. Small size quality cleanser with a muslin cloth you can use afterwards with other products. If you have more to spend, look out for Boots multi-buy offers this weekend, or visit the Liz Earle site for 15% off full-size skincare and free gifts.
Middle row, left to right:
- Caudalie Vinosource Hydration Essentials Cracker. £8.00 on offer at AllBeauty.com. Contains micellar water, quenching serum and moisturiser. There’s 20% off all Caudalie at AllBeauty this weekend, including some gorgeous larger gift sets.
- Pixi Holiday Glow Tonic 100ml. £8.00 on offer at FeelUnique. Also available at ASOS, HQ Hair and BeautyExpert. The glycolic toner that everyone’s raving about in blogland, nicely packaged in a festive gift box. There’s 20% off all Pixi goodies at FeelUnique this weekend, well worth a peek!
- TheOrdinary Hyaluronic Acid & B5, or AHA & BHA Peeling Solution. £5.90 or £6.30 at Deciem (also at Victoria Health). For the serious skincare geek in your life. Other great products include Niacinamide & Zinc for clearer skin (£5.00), or Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C) 12% Solution for brightening (£8.90). Also check out the famous Deciem Black Friday sale for up to 80% off.
Bottom row, left to right:
- Olay Total Effects SPF15 Moisturiser Bauble, 15ml. £5.00 at Superdrug. Decent quality little stocking filler, or go large with 1/3 off these full sized products from the Total Effects and Regenerist ranges.
- Face Inc Fairytale sheet mask trio. £10.00 at Boots. Tap into the sheet mask trend with this pretty gift book.
- Lancome Essentials Eye Kit. £10.00 at Direct Cosmetics. Includes a 30ml bottle of their famous Bi-Facil makeup remover, plus a travel size Hypnose mascara and eyeliner.
Lip care treats for £10 and under
Here are some extra ideas for stocking fillers, small but thoughtful gifts, and secret santa presents…
Left to right:
- Burt’s Bees Honey Jar gift set. £10.00 at Holland and Barrett (also at John Lewis). Two flavoured balms and a tinted lip balm in Hibiscus, plus a neat little storage jar.
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Hands & Lips Cracker. £9.00 on offer at AllBeauty. Excellent unisex gift for sensitive, dry skin.
- Carmex Skinny Dip Unicorn gift set. £5.49 on offer at Superdrug. A sugar plum flavoured lip balm and a unicorn keyring. How much fun is this? Guaranteed to raise a smile.
Other Christmas gift guides you might like:
- Christmas 2017 gift trends, with deals & offers
- Bargain fragrance gifts, prices from just £2.99
- Bargain makeup gifts, beauty treats with prices from £5.00
- Bargain bath and body gifts, from only £4.99
Remember to check my latest guide for any Black Friday discounts too.
Happy shopping! Have you seen anything you like?