Today’s gift guide is my latest edit of all the best bath and body offers, starting with a collection of real beauties for £10.00 or less. Some of these deals and exclusive items are likely to sell out rapidly, so if you see one at a good price then don’t hang about.
Bath, body & hair gifts £10 and under
Top row, left to right:
- Wilko Botanica Hand Care Collection. £5.00 at Wilko. Lovely little gift, scented with grape and rose, including a sparkly copper nail file and clippers. The whole Botanica range starts from £1 and is excellent value.
- Dove Peace Collection Duo Gift Set. On offer for £3.50 at Wilko. Two 250ml shower gels in Pistachio & Magnolia and Sweet Cream & Peony that smell much more expensive than they really are, plus a nice shower puff and gift box.
- Umberto Ginannini The Supermodel hair kit. £10 at Boots. Two full size products and two blow dry section hair clips. Also in the 3-for-2 mix and match offer.
Middle row, left to right:
- Nuxe Holiday Skincare Cracker. £8.95 at Fragrance Direct, and in their offers. Contains Micellar Cleansing Water 35ml, Crème fraîche de beauté 15ml, and cult classic Huile Prodigieuse Or 10ml. Gorgeous! Also available at M&S, John Lewis, Escentual, Feel Unique and others.
- Molton Brown Body Wash Festive Bauble 75ml (assorted fragrances). £8.00 on offer at John Lewis. Lovely quality stocking filler. Most of their gift sets are on offer this weekend – worth a peek if you have a bigger budget.
Bottom row, left to right:
- St. Moriz Pro Formula Prep, Tan, Maintain set. On offer for £10 at Tesco. Includes three decent sized products and an applicator mitt – easily one of the best high street fake tans.
- Soap & Glory Limited Edition Soaper Heroes gift tin. £10 at Boots. Six travel size bath and body products in a nifty tin. Also in the 3 for 2 mix and match offer.
- Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil 10ml stocking filler. On offer for £7.50 at John Lewis. Top quality luxurious stuff, a little goes a long way.
Other beauty bargains for different budgets
All the big department stores are battling for your custom this week, so expect lots of offers on higher end beauty brands and gift sets.
Look out for the 3-for-2 deals at Boots, especially for Champneys, Soap & Glory, Sanctuary Spa, Real Techniques makeup brushes, No 7 skincare, Ted Baker and more. For example, the Jack Wills gym gift set for men is brilliant value at just £20.00, including products, water bottle, earphones and kit bag.
For quirky treats and cult beauty offers, Feel Unique is hard to beat right now. Scroll down their special offers page for some brilliant deals.
And finally, a load of new beauty goodies just dropped at TKMaxx, including top brands such as Miller Harris, Penhaligon’s, Nip & Fab, Tisserand, Foreo, Glamglow, Shiseido and more. PG TIP: Luxury brands often don’t show up in the TXMaxx search box – if you want a bargain you usually have to be patient and trawl down the page for it.
Do you have your eye on any of these beauty treats? Let us know if you manage to snag a bargain or two in the sales.
Other Christmas gift guides you might like:
- Christmas 2017 gift trends, with deals & offers
- Bargain fragrance gifts, prices from just £2.99
- Bargain makeup gifts, beauty treats with prices from £5.00
- Bargain skincare buys, prices from as low as £4.99
Remember to check my latest guide for any Black Friday discounts too.