Back again with another thrifty gift guide, this time it’s bargain makeup and cosmetics for Christmas 2017. I’ve had a really good look around and found some absolute steals, so here are the best palettes, gift sets, nail treats and lip kits.
And to make things even easier for you, there are some general money saving tips as well. This is a great time of year to find those deep discounts, deals and offers so let’s make the most of them!
Now, on with the gift guide…
Top row, left to right:
- W7 Big Bang cracker in ‘Beat It’. £9.99 at ThePerfumeShop. A bumper pack of a neutral eye palette, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and lipliner.
- Models Own All About the Look set. £10 at Models Own. Two satin lipsticks, two metallic nail polishes and two metallic eyeshadows.
Middle row, left to right:
- theBalm Smoke Balm set in Shade 2. £8.95 at AllBeauty. Three quality eye shadows for a smoky eye look.
- Soph x Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows palette. £10.00 at Superdrug or Tam Beauty. A whopping 24 fashion colours, selling like hot cakes. If it sells out, try their Fortune Favours The Brave palette (£6.99) by BritishBeautyBlogger instead.
- Clarins Festive Treats Eyes & Lips Set. £10 at Boots, also at John Lewis. Contains a black 3.5ml Supra Volume Mascara and a 5ml Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer.
Bottom row, left to right:
- Barry M Crown Jewels metallic eyeshadow palette. £6.49 at Superdrug. Ten fashion colours, cruelty free and vegan. Barry M Palettes are currently £10 for two in their offer, so you might like to try their Super Natural or Fall In Love (red and russet) palettes too.
- E.L.F. Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette. £9.00 at Superdrug. Bargain beauty cult classic with bronzer, highlighter and two blushers.
- Sleek Essentially Sleek Gift Kit. £10 at Boots. A dinky kit with a cute little gold purse, A New Day eyeshadow palette, Matte Me liquid lip in Shabby Chic, and a black mascara.
Nail polish gifts for £10 and under
From left to right:
- Nails Inc 2017 Christmas Bauble. £10.80 at Debenhams (sorry, the price changed). Contains full size polish with pink and purple holographic glitter.
- Mermazing Nail Art Kit. £9.50 at Topshop. With blue polish and nail art stickers.
- Mavala Mini Christmas Angel in Red. £5.00 at John Lewis. Just right for a pop of festive colour, also available in sparkling rose gold.
- Dolce & Gabbanna D&G The Nail Lacquer in Stromboli. Only 6.99 at Direct Cosmetics. Designer quality vampy dark polish with gold glitter. Several other colours available too, including gold, pink and nude.
Lip kits for £10 and under
From left to right:
- Sleek Matte Me Metallic Must Haves set. £6.00. On trend set of four different mini lip shades.
- L’Oreal Read My Lips Cracker in Red. On offer for £5.00 at Tesco. Top value stocking filler with a full size Color Riche lipstick and matching lip liner. Also available in pink and nude.
- Soap & Glory Lip Lip Hooray gift tin. £8.50 at Boots. Contains two mini glossy sticks and one mini matte lip. If you have a bit more to spend, they have loads of other gifts, including the excellent Wonder Glam set for £25.00 that contains over £56.00 of products.
Other Christmas gift guides you might like:
- Christmas 2017 gift trends, with deals & offers
- Bargain fragrance gifts, prices from just £2.99
- Bargain skincare gifts, with cult classics from £5.00
- Bargain bath and body gifts, with treats from £4.99
Back soon with some gift guides for skincare, and bath and body treats.
Have you seen anything you like the look of? Let us know if you’ve bagged any amazing bargains!