I’ve been trying out some new cleaning, laundry and food storage products from a company called EasyDo recently. They’re all produced using recycled materials, ranging from 50% recycled to 100% recycled content, saving energy in their production – and they’re all cleverly designed to make everyday life easier. Plus they’re very reasonably priced.
My favourites are the one-piece strong grip laundry pegs (no rusting metal or bits flying off) and matching basket which clips onto your washing line, the heavy duty reusable freezer bag clips (save on food waste), the washable dusters and cleaning cloths, the non-scratch gentle scouring pads, and the Dishmatic (a washing-up liquid dispensing pot scrubber with replaceable heads). All great, reliable products with eco-credentials.
They’re available in supermarkets, Homebase, B&Q, and Oxfam, and from the EcoForce.co.uk website.
One lucky person will win a year’s supply of EcoForce and Dishmatic products worth £50 which comprises:
- A pack of EcoForce sponges
- A pack of EcoForce scourers
- Packs of of cloths and dusters
- Lots of fab EcoForce pegs
- EcoForce peg basket x 1
- EcoForce clothes line x 1
- A Dishmatic
- A pack of Dishmatic Refills
- A Dishmatic steel scourer
How to enter the competition
1. Head over to the Dishmatic facebook page and ‘like’ them
2. Post a comment on the Dishmatic facebook page saying “Hello – I was sent by Penny Golightly”
3. Come back here and leave a comment below this post, saying “EasyDo, easy as 1, 2, 3!”
That’s it. Easy peasy.